Sport Rider - VAT Exempt / 75AH is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Unless otherwise stated on the product page:
- Used scooters all have a 3 month warranty.
- New scooters have a 12 month.
- Portable scooters are sold on a return to base warranty.
- Large scooters have an in-home warranty, if the scooter is within our service area.
8mph road legal
The Sport Rider is a modern design 8mph scooter that includes all the tried and tested benefits of the Drive DeVilbiss range.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 28 miles (72Ah batts) or 31 miles (100Ah batts) on full battery charge*
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest and width adjustable armrests to suit user requirements
- Angle adjustable handle bars allow comfortable positioning for the user
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional Hand Brake for added security
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension for optimal handling
- Excellent manoeuvrability and turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments
- Illuminated controls feature a twin dial digital dash
- Trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled
- Easy to use LED controls
- All round lighting, inc large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large accommodating footwell with anti-slip rubber mat
- Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mud guards
- Rear bumper provides additional protection
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Lap belt included for added safety
- Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box
- Sold with 75Ah Strident Batteries
- Weight capacity 180kg (28st)
- BACK LOCK BOX IS AN OPTIONAL EXTRA
Due to delivery and warranty constraints, this product has a parts only warranty unless the enhanced parts and labour warranty is selected.
12 months parts and labour warranty.
*Breakdown does not include cover for flat tyres or flat batteries.
** The range of a mobility scooter varies depending on the weight of the user, the operating temperature and the terrain.
Type of scooterRoad Scooter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.