The off-roader – a practical rollator for an active life.
The TOPRO Olympos is a premium rollator specially designed for outdoor use. It is made of materials which can withstand any kind of weather, and has large front wheels to ensure a smooth ride on uneven surfaces. The Olympos is ideal for taking on days out as it is easy to fold together and transport by car, plane or train.
The rollator is tested and approved according to TÜV NS-EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).
The Olympos has a 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
- Comfortable wheels on unsurfaced road, paths, cobblestones etc.
- The recently developed TOPRO IBS (Interior Braking System) enables the user to change between several types of wheels such as standard wheels, off-road wheels and studded tyres if required.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Unique memory function in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- Detachable, sturdy and spacious shopping bag with a 15-kilo capacity.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles to provide an increased feeling of safety and peace of mind.
- Anatomic handles
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
- Back support with padding included as standard.