From the makers of the popular folding scooters like the Genie and the Smarti, introducing the FLEX by Drive Medical.
Electric opening and closing at the click of a button, this folding scooter weighs only 27.5kg
- Compact and easy to fit into small car boots
- Easily folded and unfolded in 15 seconds
- Lithium airline friendly battery
- LENGTH 96cm (38")
- HEIGHT 88cm (34.5")
- WIDTH 62cm (24.5")
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY 125kg (19.7st)
Top speed of 4mph and maximum range of 13 miles on a full charge. Folds to a compact size within 15 seconds using the Fob remote control or buttons on the tiller of the scooter.
- Comfortable padded seat and backrest
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- Solid puncture proof tyres
- On-board charging, with batteries included as standard
- Ground clearance of 40mm
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 25.9V 12ah lithium ion airline friendly battery
- Available in Electric Blue or Red
| Range (Up to)||10 Miles (SLA Battery) 14 Miles with Lithium Battery|
|Type||Folding (Auto & Manual)|
|Heaviest Part to lift||27.5kg|
|Max. User Weight||19.7St (125kg)|
|Ground Clearance (Opened)||45mm|
|Compacted Dimensions||Folded (L) 44cm (W) 62cm (H) 64cm|
|Motor Size||200 Watt|
If you're in Kent, we can come and demonstrate the scooter to you. No obligation & no hard sales tactics. That's a promise!
If you're outside of Kent, we can still help you by setting up a video call to demonstrate any products you.
- Optional free 3 months insurance available.
- Free boxed delivery to your door and optional engineered delivery is available.
- Warranty is a return to base warranty, unless additional on-site warranty is purchased.
- Price excludes VAT. You will not need to pay VAT if you are a UK resident and suffer from a long term condition or have a disability. Details of this will be required before dispatch and we will be in contact with you to obtain this information.