The Easy Rider has a striking new design, stunning instrumentation and offers precise handling that must be experienced to be appreciated.
- Top speed of 8mph*.
- Maximum range of 31 miles on full batery charge*.
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility.
- Height adjustable headrest and angle adjustable armrests to suit user requirements.
- Angle adjustable handle bars allows comfortable positioning for the user (requires tools).
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system.
- Additional Hand Brake for added security.
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension for optimal handling.
- Illuminated controls feature a twin dial digital dash.
- Trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled.
- Easy to use controls.
- All round lighting, including large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark.
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility.
- Large accommodating footwell with anti-slip rubber mat.
- Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mud guards.
- Rear bumper provides additional protection.
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard.
- Lap belt included for added safety.
- Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about.
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills.
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on.
- Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box.
- Weight capacity 180kg (28st).
* Subject to conditions of use.
3 Months Free Insurance Available
Optional 3 months free insurance and breakdown* cover available subject to terms and conditions.
Due to delivery and warranty constraints, This product is only available for delivery in the Kent area. The item includes engineered deliver and you will be provided with training on how to use the product. The warranty is provided on-site in the Kent area.
12 months parts and labour warranty.
*Breakdown does not include cover for flat tyres or flat batteries.
** The range of a mobility scooter varies depending on the weight of the user, the operating temperature and the terrain.